Since my project was pretty much completed already I didn't have much left to do other than to keep testing and build some additional features.
I originally had only a few regex's to pretty print the sql queries which of course doesn't work for recursing patterns of subqueries. So I've used the tokenizer from CodeMirror and the MySQL Mode to iterate through each token and pretty print it.
- Rewrote the SQL Pretty printer for the Query Analyzer dialog.
- Easy editing of byte values on the Server variables page
- Lots of fixes and small adjustments
Here's a screenshot that shows the majority of what I've been building this summer: